Thanks LEB for the tag and the awards……okey, straight to business…….
1.What is your current obsession ?
Reading classics, and the Car I plan to buy this year in
Candy Blue Shirt, Navy blue pin stripe flat-front trouser and Dark Blue tie.
No Idea. For lunch-Thali at nearby Gujarati Restaurant.
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing, Just the sound of AC.
Someone with brilliant Sense of humour.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Anywhere in Kerala.
Its mostly summer here, so AC I guess.
Home….to my wife and daughter.
English-I want to master It. I don’t want to be JACK of all trade.
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.---------Robert Frost
Wife and kid-of course
My blue jeans, of course and the kurta my wife gifted me on last vacation.
To be chef of my own restaurant, Like Mr.Bachchan in Cheeni-Kum.
Flight ticket to Kerala.
Tiger woods in Tag heuer ad.
19. Who are your style icons?
Arab men….especially Bahraini men.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
21. What are you going to do after this?
go pee..empty my full bladder.
22. What are your favourite movies?
It’s a long list.Wont finish before my bladder could take it.
Deo, Perfumes, aftershave….
Success in any form…
Don’t go by the trend….wear what suits you (what you believe suits you).
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
What kind of question is this…..
I call wife….or go on a long walk….distraction of any kind helps.
29. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
All the blogs in my friends list.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Knorr sweet corn soup….
Rules for those who are tagged:Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list. Then tag eight or ten other new set of people.