1. Will not use creditcard unless absolutely necessary. Pay back all dues in next 2 months.But will buy my dream watch in two months, an Omega seamaster , and first resolution- DUH!
2. Will listen to wife on matters of finance, health, fitness and food and keep her happy.Will reduce 10 kgs of excess weight.
3. Will do best to control anger and short temperedness. Even if someone calls me an A-hole I will smile at him/her.
4. Needs to recheck the lost bond with my father. Next vacation and I need to give him a tight bear hug….hope I manage enough courage to do so….. we have fallen so apart that I need to gather enough courage. Can someone manage Dutch courage without those golden brown volatile liquid. I will need it.
5. Stop cockiness in the name of sense of humour. Will not tease or pull someone the wrong way. Will be more diplomatic and not blunt. Be empathetic to colleagues, esp the boss.
6. Will be modest and refrain from showing off. Will not give another reason to my wife to call me a BIG-SHOWOFF.
That’s all. Cant think of any further. Wish everyone a great New Year. Ciao 2009.